Cage Pallets products can be used not only in factory production workshops, but also in supermarkets as display and storage, and can be used outdoors. Used in die castings, forgings, auto parts, motorcycle parts, metal stamping parts, engineering machinery parts, metal products, pipe fittings, gears, construction bathroom parts, lighting, furniture, logistics, catering, food and other industries. Improved Cage Pallets can be placed on shelves, assembly lines, or stacked: Cage Pallets with wheels can be easily and quickly turned around in the workshop, and Cage Pallets with PVC or iron plates can prevent small pieces from missing.
1. Cage Pallets products promote the rationalization of warehousing management: unified specifications, fixed capacity, clear storage, easy inventory counting, and can be separated and unloaded in small quantities to avoid the trouble of turning over the warehouse.
2. Space saving: the use of stackers, elevators, and cranes can stack up to four storeys to produce three-dimensional storage. When not in use, it can be folded and stacked, only 20% of the original used space.
3. Unified operations: with the use of stackers, cranes, trolleys, elevators, hydraulic pallet trucks or other transportation equipment, starting from the raw materials entering the factory, no matter how many times they are processed, the finished products are stored in the warehouse and sent to Customers can use this container. It not only reduces the damage in handling and saves a lot of labor costs.
4. Easy to use: Cage Pallets products are specially designed to be folded, easy to operate, light to fold and unfold, do not occupy space, have a large application range, and have a long service life.
5. Sturdy: Cage Pallets have a sturdy structure and are made by spot welding with strong steel bars. The bottom is reinforced by U-shaped groove welding and equipped with a special tripod, which makes the work faster, which is actually a kind of favorable income in the working world. appliance.